Friday, July 15, 2011

Straight eye for a queer guy.......?

I was on a cruise for the holidays and on our second night met a very sweet very camp guy. After one too many drinks he confessed to me ( while making eyes at the guy at the end of the bar for hours) that he had slept with that guy on the first night. I wasn't too sure why he was giving me all the details after only knowing each other for a few hours.However I thought i'd try my luck and probe with the questions and see where I got. I started off chilled with a " oh so do you like him, did you meet him here etc" ?. After a long pause and sigh he says, "well the thing is,this guy (at the end of the bar) is actually on the cruise with his girlfriend and her family and after a few drinks last night told me he had always been curious about being with another guy.. and so it happened on the top deck of the boat in the early hours of the morning.


I couldn't help but respond with a seriously shocked.. "oh my god!" Shame poor guy, his experimenter had then proceeded to act like he didn't know him and be all hanky dory with his girlfriend and his family for the rest of the trip :(.


So um ladies... watch out and don't let your boyfriends wander to far.. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment