Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Give it a Trance ☮







I like lame music with words that have sentimental value. My friends laugh at me because most of them are into some sort of electro/trance/ DJ's etc and I don't have a clue what they're on about half the time. To get me on the dance floor takes A LOT of persuasion and tequila. If you want a laugh try get me out there.. ha. Last time I went to an out-of-comfort music jol, was to a Dub Step thing and I still have images of myself copying the girl next to me : just raise your hand (whole hand up or just two fingers, your choice) and pump it into the air.. along with the beat of course, not sure I was able to do both.

Tonight I'm braving Labrynth at Trinity with some of Cape Towns biggest music livers.. trance and electro are their life. I've been told to wear flats and casual clothes. I picture it to be like the movies, when I walk in the DJ is going to scratch his disk and everyone's going to be like w.t.f!? haha jokes, it wont be so bad.. I've been practicing some basic moves I learnt on how to dance 101. Also, I have a wingman who's not so trancey herself. Wish me luuck. I might just find my calling tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment