Thursday, January 12, 2012

Words for thought .

I am one of the lucky few to still be on holiday ( and possibly unlucky as I too am unemployed). My previous internship at Top Billing Magazine ended briefly when the magazine was taken off the shelves. (The hunt is on). Leaving on Saturday for Cape Town and am very excited to get back to the city and friends. I've moved into a new flat in Wembley Square, with a guy friend of mine.. which will make for lots of fun and interesting stories for you all.

Just a quick moment.. please take time out to read www.bradsbrainteaser.blogspot.com - a friend of mine has recently been diagnosed with Cancer and this is his blog about his journey. He writes so well and is so positive, will most definitely be worth your while.

I am off to start on my 2012 project, to skateboard like a pro. Ill try and video some of it, guaranteed to be a laugh.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment